It's been a while

You know I'm in my winter quarter of school now. How long has it been since I've last posted? I don't know why I do this all the time. I say I wanna start something. Like a blog to just keep my entries in, yet times passes and I've forgotten all about it. At least I'm a little better here. I know to come back and post something. Unlike my previous attempts. Wow. I remember when I made websites for fun. Remember allie? The website about kittex? I wonder if it's still up? Or the other one we made for the six of us? Goodness. Was that really what we did for fun back in middle school?
I guess I shouldn't be talking, what I am doing for fun now? Life is just school. Sleep. Laptop. Eat. Study. Homework. Projects.
Roy did get me to play Rappelz though. I must admit, it's fun playing games again. Even if my other friends confuse it for World of Warcraft. WHICH IT ISN'T ALEX. >< (and is something I have no interest in! And it's just a way for me to hang out with ROY!) But that was last week. What am I doing this weekend? I've got a model to build and sketches to make. I've got a couple IMs to respond to annnnnnnd I just watched "What Happens in Vegas" What a sweet movie! I honestly LOLed at the end, when the guy got punched in the nards. hehehe. Oh and there was a nice happy ending. Aww.
Okay it's 4:47. I've got two math assignments to finish!
I AM CRAVING CHINESE FOOD. I can't believe it, this is so different from home. I'm so used to eating cantonese food back home and used to my daily lifestyle. It's really funny noticing all the differences between my home here and my home in LA. It seems that everyone is from Norcal. Or they're just fifty times more vocal about it. And they're so loud they're suppressing all the LA folk. (just kidding bay area people, you people are my best friends :])
I will murder for a hk-style pineapple bun and lemon iced tea. Double murder for some bbq. pork, beef chow mein, and curry potato chicken wings with rice!
I'm so happy that next year I get a kitchen. F you people who can't cook! I'm COOKING. And I'm bringing shitloads of chinese ingredients with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment