Friday, June 27, 2008

Summersummertimes

It's summer. And somehow my vast floating oceans got turned into a vacuum sucking black hole.

You know what's all I can think about right now? My possible new laptop. Two days ago (or was it yesterday?) Dell released the new STUDIO 15. It looks good. And I love the naming scheme. It just adds oodles of coolness versus XPS name (eXtreme performance systems). And it has led backlit keyboard, which is nifty. And it's cheap. Starting at 799! I think I would've chosen this thing if only it had better graphics card. (Sorry. I'm spoiled.) But it's a great new contender. Let's see... now I like this one, the Thinkpad t61p, and the XPS1530. But don't worry folks! I'm not wishy-washying out here. I'm sticking with the m1530. Which may get refreshed with montevina in August since the chips come out in July. SO me wants.

Now I half entertained the idea of getting a macbookpro. But I realize-- no it's not worth it. Sure it's thin pretty and light, but practically (and economically), the m1530 blows it out of the water. It'll blow the MBP out of the sky too when it gets updated :F

No comments: